Monday, August 15, 2011

Our trip

Hello,

Sorry I haven't posted recently. We are in saint louis visiting my grandpa and grandma. Right now we are at my grandmas house. She has a very cut dog. Today we are going to my grandpa who also lives in st louis but has a lakeside house and that is were we are going! I really like his lakeside house because you get to drive his boat which is really fun! We also go swimming there at the lake he lives at and at this other beach on a different lake! He just got a new boat, trailer and SUV and now we can boat at all different lakes! We went swimming yesterday it was really fun!

3 comments:

  1. Grammy will be crying this afternoon when you leave me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a good time at your grandpa's house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ezzy, Can you post some pictures? xoxo Daddy

    ReplyDelete